22 August 2007

Looking Forward

After a week of rollin round town on bikes with a pack of kids dressed for the apocalypse, Leanne and I are soon to be headed west. We're skipping the Dakotas (if we can help it) and traveling straight through to Montana via the high line.

Last night I biked the greenway to St. Paul, alone at 1am. The greenway is a bike superhighway, two lanes, off the road, and surrounded by street lamps. It goes under overpasses, over ponds and rivers, and throughout the city. It was one of the best nighttime bike rides I have ever been on.

There are many amazing resources in Minneapolis that have room for more folks to benefit from. If you decide to visit, contact me for information on freeness. I'm talking health, food, clothing, bikes, BIKE LOCKS, coffee, etc. It's all available and abundant.

No comments: